V series Mimic Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Our V series Mimic Hood is filled with Mimic Platinum, a high performance synthetic insulation. It also contains graphene to conduct your body heat and spread it throughout the garment. It's lined with a breathable fabric with superb moisture management properties. The surface is wind and water resistent and treated with a fluorocarbon free DWR to repel water and dirt. This combination enhances wearing comfort and gives the best warmth to weight – making this jacket ideal for cold mountain activities.
- Filled with Mimic Platinum for superb warmth and excellent performance, even when wet
- Ultra-light 7D Face fabric from Pertex® for superior weight
- DWR-treated face fabric for great weather protection
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ lining for the best moisture management and temperature regulation
- Insulated placket behind the front zip to eliminate cold spots
- Adjustable hood for comfort and to help keep the elements out
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest pocket, all with Vislon zippers
- Elastic piping at sleeve and hem: for comfort, and to keep cold air out.
- Centre back length 78cm (size L)
- Pertex® Quantum, 100 % polyamide, 7D, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric, 24 g/m²,bluesign®-godkänd.
- Insulation: Mimic PLATINUM Ultracluster Graphene mixed with recycled polyester, light, lofty, synthetic fibre cluster insulation with down-like feel. Mimic weight: 166g (size L)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash down-like products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.