Haglöfs Restored Privacy Notice
Effective: 1st October 2021
This privacy notice gives you details on how we use personal data that is collected and used by us when you visit or use the website www.haglofsrestored.com or interact with us or fulfil other requests you address to us in connection with the website or our services. For purposes of this privacy notice, ‘personal data’ means any information through which we can identify you, as further described below in ‘Personal Data We Collect’.
- Haglöfs as Data Controller
Haglöfs AB, with its registered office at Gustavslundsvägen 141, SE-16751 Bromma, Sweden, is the data controller for the processing of personal data when you visit or use this website.
The Renewal Workshop B.V. is a third party managing this Website on our behalf. As Data Processor, The Renewal Workshop B.V collects and processes the personal data only according to our instructions and exclusively for the purposes specified in this Privacy Notice.
- Personal Data We Collect
The information we collect about you when you buy our products or visit our page may include the following (jointly referred to as: ‘personal data’).
- Your contact details. This may include your name, postal address and other contact details, such as your telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information regarding your visit on our page. This may include data regarding the pages you visit, the products and services you like and the content of your abandoned shopping cart.
- Your purchases online. The data we collect if you purchase a product online, such as the amount and date of your purchase, the product you purchase, the website or app through which you make your purchase, payment method, payment status, discount, delivery method and delivery address.
- Your communication data. This may include your requests, any complaints you may have and any other data that we receive if we communicate with you via e-mail, online or via social media.
- What We Do With Your Personal Data
Haglöfs collects and uses your personal data for the purposes set out below. Please be informed that insofar Haglöfs already holds information about you, Haglöfs may use that information for the same purposes.
For the performance of our agreement with you:
In order to manage and handle your purchases, including handling your requests, we use your contact details, your account and electronic identification data, information regarding your purchases and your communication data.
To comply with a legal obligation to which Haglöfs is subject to:
Any information referred to above in the section ‘Personal Data We Collect’ may be used to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law.
For our legitimate commercial interests:
We will use your contact details to send you newsletters or general marketing materials. At any time, you may opt out of receiving such marketing materials by following the instructions in any communication you receive from us. We will use the personal data referred to above in the section ‘Personal Data We Collect’ in order to improve our products and services.
The personal data referred to above in the section ‘Personal Data We Collect’ may also be used by Haglöfs:
- to generate aggregated statistics about the users of our products and services;
- to assist in security and fraud prevention;
- for system integrity purposes (preventing hacking, cheats, spamming, etc.);
- to remind you per email of your abandoned cart or send you an order confirmation;
- to facilitate our business operations, to operate company policies and procedures;
- to enable us to merge, sell, acquire, or transfer assets; and
- for other legitimate business purposes permitted by applicable law.
- How We Share Your Data
We may share your personal data with the following parties:
- Service Providers and Processors. We engage third party vendors, agents, service providers, and affiliated entities to provide services to us on our behalf, such as support for the internal operations of our website (including payment processors and third parties we use of sending your orders to your home address), services (e.g., technical support processing), as well as related offline product support services, data storage and other services. In providing their services, they can access, receive, maintain or otherwise process personal data on our behalf. Our contracts with these service providers do not permit use of your information for their own (marketing) purposes. Consistent with applicable legal requirements, we take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately safeguard your personal data and only process it in accordance with our instructions.
- Third parties in case of legal requirement. We may also disclose your personal data if we believe we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes; when we believe necessary or appropriate to disclose personal data to law enforcement authorities, such as to investigate actual or suspected fraud or violations of law, breaches of security, or breaches of this Privacy Notice; to respond to any claims against us; and, to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Haglöfs, our customers, or the public.
- Corporate Transaction. In addition, information about our customers, including personal data, may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale, transfer of Haglöfs’ assets, acquisition, bankruptcy, or similar event.
- With Consent. We may also disclose information about you, including personal data to any other third parties, where you have consented or requested that we do so.
Notwithstanding anything else in this Privacy Notice, we may share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
- Cookies, Analytics and Personalization
- International Transfers of Data
Please be informed that we transfer and process any personal data you provide to us to countries other than your country of residence. The laws of these countries may not afford the same level of protection to your personal data. Haglöfs will therefore seek to ensure that all adequate safeguards are in place and that all applicable laws and regulations are complied with in connection with such transfer.
Haglöfs will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data are properly secured using appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures, so that they are protected against unauthorised or unlawful use, alteration, unauthorised access or disclosure, accidental or wrongful destruction, and loss. Your personal data will be retained for as long as required for the above purposes or in so far as such is necessary for compliance with statutory obligations and for solving any disputes.
- Data Retention
Haglöfs retains your personal data for as long as required to satisfy the purpose for which they were collected and used (for example, for the time necessary for us to send you the newsletters you subscribed to, to provide you with customer service, answer queries or resolve technical problems, etc.), unless a longer period is necessary for our legal obligations or to defend a legal claim.
- Your Rights
You have the following rights concerning your personal data: right of access, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict data processing, right to object against profiling and your right to data portability. If you would like to contact us regarding any of these rights please send an e-mail to us: email@example.com
To the extent that we are relying on our legitimate interests to use your personal data, you also have the right to object to such use (unless we can either demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the use that override your interests, rights and freedoms or where we need to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims).
Without undue delay and not later than within a month, we will respond to your request to invoke your rights consistent with applicable law.
You may revoke your consent for receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge by following the instructions in any marketing communication. Haglöfs will then stop applying the research results to you at an individual level and will stop sending you marketing communications.
In case you may have a question or complaint about how we process your personal data, you can send an e-mail to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may consider lodging a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority.
- Other Websites
Our websites and mobile applications contain links to third-party websites; if you follow these links, you will exit our websites and mobile applications. While these third-party websites are selected with care, Haglöfs cannot accept liability for the use of your personal data by these organizations. For more information, please consult the privacy statement of the website you are visiting (if such a statement is provided).
- Changes to the Notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by posting the updated version of the privacy notice on our websites and applications. We will give you reasonable notice on our websites of any material change. The “effective date” at the top of this notice indicates when such changes will take effect. We encourage you to visit frequently to stay informed about how we use your personal data.
- Contact and Queries
If you wish to contact us or have any questions about this Privacy Notice, you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com