Spire Mimic Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A hooded jacket filled with a remarkable synthetic material called Mimic Gold, which – as the name suggests – emulates the warming qualities of down, but also adds superb performance in wet conditions. Strategically-placed non-quilted areas allow for greater ease of movement but are insulated with synthetic sheet - meaning no cold spots. The jacket also features stretch fleece inserts under the arm and at the wrist cuff, for stretch and comfort. Made with DWR-treated Pertex® shell fabric.
- Insulated with Mimic Gold, a unique, synthetic blown-in material for great warmth and minimal moisture absorption
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant fluorocarbon free DWR-treated Pertex® shell fabric
- Non-quilted areas are filled with QuadFusion™ sheet, made for greater ease of movement and a less cold spots.
- Stretch fleece inserts under arm and at wrist for stretch and comfort
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one chest pocket
- Adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Articulated sleeves
- Elastic piping at cuffs and hem for comfort and heat retention
- Vislon zip at front and chest pocket
- Centre back length 77cm (size L)
- Pertex® Quantum, 100 % recycled polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 50 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Pertex® Quantum, 100 % recycled polyamide, 30D fibre proof, ripstop fabric, 53 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: Mimic GOLD 100 % recycled polyester, light, lofty, synthetic fibre cluster insulation with down-like feel, bluesign® approved Mimic weight: 104g (size L)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash down-like products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.