Roc Spire Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Our Roc Spire Jacket is an essential 3-layer GORE-TEX shell jacket, built for hardcore mountaineers! This full-featured, four-season jacket features clean lines and light weight yet durable for long days on the mountain.
- GORE-TEX 3-layer, 100% Polyamide, lightweight 30D ripstop face
- 3-way adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood with a laminated and wire reinforced peak
- RECCO® reflector in hood brim for searchability
- Water resistant zippers throughout and pit zips for ventilation
- No shoulder, lower side and lower inner sleeve seams to avoid chafing and for enhanced durability
- Two mid mounted pockets with laminated zippers
- Sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Zippered mesh inner pocket
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with pre-folded gusset
- Centre back length 77,2 cm (size L)
- GORE-TEX 3-layer, 100 % polyamide, soft and supple, lightweight 30D ripstop face, laminated to an ePTFE membrane and a tricot backer 111 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <9
- GORE-TEX 3-layer, 100 % polyamide, 70D plain weave face, laminated to an ePTFE membrane and a tricot backer, 139 g/m². Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <9
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.