Roc Hard Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The longer Roc Hard Jacket is the most rugged shell in the Mountain collection, and it's constructed without compromise. It is fully equipped with innovative seams, articulation and functionality, and 3L GORE-TEX Pro Shell keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable.
- Made from the new generation of GORE-TEX Pro Shell technology with enhanced breathability and durability
- Durable, 3 layer 70D GORE-TEX Pro fabric with reinforcements in a 150D quality at sleeves, yoke and back to protect you from elements and equipment
- No shoulder, side or inner sleeve seam to avoid chafing and enhanced durability
- Innovative patterning to reduce seams, which enhances durability, comfort and lowers weight
- Three way adjustable hood that is climbing helmet compatible and features a laminated and wire reinforced peak
- Water repellant zippers throughout
- Water repellant Vislon two way front zip
- Two hidden, yet spacious chest pockets
- Two mid mountain pockets with laminated water resistant Vislon zippers
- One spacious inner stretch mesh pocket
- Extra sleek inner placket with integrated rain channel
- Laminated pit zips for ventilation
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuff with pre folded gusset
- Integrated single handed hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
- Centre back length - 80,5 cm men’s size L
- GORE-TEX PRO 3-layer, 100 % polyamide, slightly structured face fabric, ePTFE membrane and a ripstop backer, 177 g/m². Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <5
- GORE-TEX PRO 3-layer, 100 % polyamide, 70D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a ripstop backer, 141 g/m². Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <5
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.