Nengal Mid Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A stylish mid layer jacket, made from recycled "ghost nets" (discarded fishing nets) retrieved from the ocean. This material provides us with a durable nylon face - combined with a cosy brushed polyester inner for a comfortable, but hard-wearing garment.
- Soft inner for next-to-skin comfort and a smooth outer face for layering
- Highly stretchy fabric throughout for unrestricted movement
- Two mid-mounted, zippered hand pockets and one chest pocket for storing your most important items
- Size adjustment at bottom hem
- Regular fit
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch®, 41% recycled polyamide, 49% recycled polyester, 10% elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 238 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.