L.I.M Touring PROOF Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Stripped down to the essentials for ski touring, this garment will be a trusty companion on sweaty ascents and speedy descents. The stretch laminate bluesign®-approved fabric provides excellent mobility, as well as superior fluorocarbon free protection from wind and water.
- PROOF™ 3.5-layer, 4-way stretch fabric: optimized for comfort while providing durable, fluorocarbon free waterproof and windproof protection
- Brushed tricot-lined waist band with VELCRO® brand closure/adjustment for perfect fit
- Side ventilation zippers
- Bottom leg zippers with gusset for adjustable foot width
- Internal snow gaiter
- One large thigh pocket
- Laminated internal lower leg gaiters with silicone grip to keep out the elements
- YKK water repellent zippers throughout
- PROOF™ 3.5 layer, 85% polyamide Cordura®, 15% elastane. Lightweight yet very durable 4-way stretch woven 40D Cordura® fabric, laminated to a membrane and a soft polyester backer with an additional carbon print on the backside for heat reflection and odor control. 154 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >20 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >20 000 g/m²/24h
- Reinforcement: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% polyamide Cordura®, 14% polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, 240 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.