L.I.M Crown Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
An extraordinarily breathable and ultra-lightweight waterproof jacket made with resilient, high-performance 3-layer PROOF™ technology. Complete adjustability makes it easy to tweak the fit and draw in extra protection when you're on the go. And a RECCO® reflector adds security and searchability. All of this goes into a jacket that's perfect for high-pulse, high-pace pursuits: durable, protective and laden with features.
- Breathable and ultra-lightweight jacket in 3-layer PROOF™ fabric for full wind- and waterproofing
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- 3-way adjustable snug fitted hood
- RECCO® reflector in brim for searchability
- Drawcord-adjustable bottom hem
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Two zippered pockets
- Centre back length 83 cm (size L)
- PROOF™ 3-layer, 100 % polyamide: this state-of-the-art laminate, combines a super light 6D, semi dull, soft, ripstop face fabric, laminated to an extremely breathable membrane and a super light jersey backer, 47 g/m².
- Hydrostatic head: >20 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >60,000 g/m²/24h
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.