L.I.M Barrier Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Extremely packable and lightweight insulated jacket. Less is more: despite its low weight, this product offers fantastic fluorocarbon free protection, thanks to its really effective insulation and wind-resistant face fabric. Two zippered hand warmer pockets add functionality and space for your essentials.
- Lightweight wind resistant face fabric, insulated with light QuadFusion insulation, giving great warmth-to weight ratio.
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Narrow quilting for less bulk and easy layering
- Hand warmer pockets with invisible zippers for clean look
- Minimalistic design with partly elasticated hem and sleeve endings
- Centre back length 77 cm (size L)
- Regular fit
- 100 % polyamide, superlight yet strong 15D semi-transparent taffeta, 31 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: QuadFusion+™ 100 % recycled polyester, 40 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.