Khione Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Another minimalistic garment from our new design generation: built to complement your freeriding. A bluesign® approved garment designed for the enthusiasts.
- Made from soft 2-layer GORE-TEX for breathable protection from wind and water
- RECCO® reflector
- Treated with a fluorocarbon free DWR
- Helmet-compatible hood, sleeve pocket and snow skirt
- 3-way adjustable hood
- Two mid mounted hand pockets, one sleeve pocket and one inner mesh pocket
- Underarm zips for maximum ventilation
- VELCRO® brand closure adjustable cuffs to keep out the elements
- Zip-off snow skirt
- Cord-adjustable hem
- Articulated sleeves
- Centre back length 73 cm (size M)
- Treated with a PFC Free DWR from Gore.
- Form fit
- GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100% polyester, 75D plain weave face with an ePTFE membrane, 111 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET:<9
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.