Heron Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Made for active outdoors enthusiasts, the Heron hooded jacket is stylish and versatile. It's a lightweight garment made with recycled polyester - built into a material with excellent breathability and moisture management properties. Offset shoulder and side seams add comfort and versatility.
- 4-way stretch fleece offers excellent wicking properties
- Front zip closure with soft chin guard to avoid chafing
- Two zippered mid mounted pockets
- Single layer hood for minimized bulk
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimize layering and prevent chafing
- Regular fit
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch®, 93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 238 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.