Esker Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
This versatile jacket is made for the outdoor enthusiast and designed to beat bad weather. Waterproof, breathable, lightweight and completely fluorocarbon free, the hooded Esker shell jacket keeps you warm and dry thanks to its breathable mesh torso lining.
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak for bad weather
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket for keeping moisture out
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO® closure adjustment
- Two mid mounted zippered pockets and one inner open mesh pocket, easy to access when wearing a backpack
- Mesh torso lining to promote breathability
- Single-hand adjustable dropped rear hem
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces
- Centre back length 80cm (size L)
- Regular fit
- PROOF™ 2-layer, 100 % polyamide, light yet durable 40D mini-dobby with a nice luster laminated to a membrane, 95 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >15 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15 000 g/m²/24h
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.