Barrier Neo Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A barrier jacket with synthetic insulation and DWR treatment for warmth and weatherproofing. The insulation performs brilliantly but is low weight, leaving the jacket light and super packable. Perfect for layering or worn on its own itself during a wide range of outdoor activities.
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Synthetic insulation with great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Mid-mounted insulated pockets with zippers
- Articulated elbows
- Elastic binding at cuff
- One hand adjustment cord at hem
- Centre back length 76.3 cm (size L)
100% recycled polyamide, miniripstop weave, 41g/m2, bluesign® approved. Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 60g/m2, bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.