Zodiac II Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Zodiac II Jacket is a versatile 2-layer GORE-TEX shell jacket, bluesign®-approved, that offers well-balanced features and a high level of performance for the outdoor enthusiast. Breathable, protective, and fully articulated, it will let you get out and get active in the roughest conditions.
- 2-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak to keep the bad weather out
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO® closure/adjustment
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket for keeping the water out
- Two mid mounted zippered pockets and one inner zippered pocket, all easy to access when wearing a backpack Mesh torso lining to promote better breathability Single-hand adjustable dropped rear hem
- Treated with PFC free DWR.
- Centre back length 73.5 cm (size M)
- GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100 % recycled polyester, 75D plain weave and an ePTFE membrane, 111 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <9
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.