Yalda Down Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Named for the winter solstice, Yalda balances lightweight materials with reinforcements, and warmth with packability.
- Lightweight tear resistant and windproof shell reinforced with hardwearing waterproof fabric in critical areas
- Longer body length for greater protection
- Box wall construction to prevent cold spots whilst stabilising the premium 750 fill power goose down
- Tri-Fusion® Eco synthetic insulation layer beneath down in the shoulders, mid sleeves, zip placket and outer face of chest pocket to eliminate cold spots
- DWR treated surfaces
- 3 way adjustable hood with elasticated piping around the face for comfortable closure
- Full length main zipper, with wind baffle behind and integrated chin guard
- Two zippered hand warmer and one zippered chest pocket
- Two internal mesh storage pockets
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs and Powerstretch liners for comfortable fit and heat retention
- Dropped rear hem with single handed adjustment
- Stuff sack and Storage bag included
- Jacket Weight: 950g (size L)
- 100% polyamide, down proof 30D mini ripstop, 49g/m², bluesign® approved.
- 100% recycled polyester, down proof 50D plain weave, 104g/m²
- 90/10 Goose down, bluesign® approved, 750 CUIN fill power
- Down weight 380 g (size L)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.