Whiteout Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Whiteout is a highly versatile, insulated jacket that's body-mapped to retain warmth where it's needed most. The breathable Windstopper® shell makes it ideal for a wide range of winter activities.
- An insulation body map to retain warmth where you need it the most
- 2-way adjustable hood with wire-reinforced peak; helmet compatible
- Two spacious, zippered mid-mounted pockets that permit ventilation
- One chest and one sleeve pocket to store small items such as ski pas or mobile phone
- Sleeve ends with interior soft cuffs for a snug, comfortable fit
- WINDSTOPPER® 2-layer, 100 % polyamide, mini ripstop face and an ePTFE membrane, 70 g/m², bluesign® approved, RET: <3
- Insulation: QuadFusion+™ 100 % recycled polyester fibre insulation, sandwich construction with two layers of moisture managing multichannel fibres and a warming crimped hollow fibre layer in between, 60 g, bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.