Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A do-it-all hooded WINDSTOPPER® soft shell/Flexable™jacket.
- durable and lightweight windstopper front, sleeves, and hood
- Flexable™ back and sides for improved breathability, comfort and stretch
- underarm pit zips ventilate and provide access to handwarmer pockets
- 3-way adjustable hood
- inner wind flap with chin guard
- two napoleon pockets
- off set side and should er seams for a chafe free garment
- full -length front zipper
- velcro adjustable cuffs
- Weight: 540g (size L)
- WINDSTOPPER® soft shell, 91% polyamide, 9% elastane with ePTFE membrane and 100% polyester backer, 172 g/m², RET:<4
- FlexAble™, 90% polyamide, 10% elastane, treated with DWR, 205 g/m²
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.