Vig Q Jacket
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A versatile, hardwearing stretch Soft Shell jacket.
- 3-layer FlexAble Pro™ softshell Membrane fabrics provides the optimum balance of wind and water resistance together with high thermal qualities and excellent breathability
- Stretch throughout for maximum body movement
- DWR treated surfaces
- Tricot lined collar for extra comfort and warmth
- Double headed main zipper
- Laminated tricot lined wind flap & chin guard behind front zipper
- Offset seams in key areas to prevent bulking and chafing
- 1 zippered chest pocket
- Two mid mounted, zippered hand warmer pockets with internal mesh ventilation
- Articulated sleeves with under arm zipper ventilation
- Velcro adjustable sleeve cuffs with lightweight gussets
- Single handed cord adjustment around the hem
- Jacket Weight: 430g (size M)
- FlexAble Pro™, 86% polyamide 14% elastane, woven stretch ripstop face with PU membrane & brushed tricot backer 230 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.