Venjan Down Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
With the Venjan Down Jacket on your back you're prepared for really cold conditions. Built to last and super warm, it has the functionality, design, and detail needed to brave any winter adventure. Pertex® Quantum, made from bluesign® approved, fluorocarbon free 100% recycled polyester for a lightweight and highly insulated piece.
- A mix of lightweight and robust fabric gives a durable yet packable jacket
- Box wall construction to prevent cold spots whilst stabilizing the premium 700 CUIN fill power
- Two way adjustable hood gives comfortable weather protection and a warm, snug fit
- Outer storm placket with snap buttons and full length zipper underneath helps you to retain your heat
- Down filled halo collar on inside keeps the cold out and gives greater comfort and warmth
- Two high zippered pockets keeps your hands warm
- Double front pockets, to stow items in or for keeping your hands warm
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs and internal wrist gaiters trap warmth
- Longer body length gives greater protection
- Stuff sack and storage bag included
- Centre back length 92 cm (men’s size L)
- Regular fit
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% recycled polyester, shiny outlook 72 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Reinforcement: Pertex® Unlimited, 100% polyamide, 118 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fill power premium quality 85% down/15% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR, bluesign® approved.
- Down weight: 370 g (size L)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.