Vassi Q Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Fully featured, freeride shell jacket developed together with worldclass snow sports professionals.
- Shoulder, sleeve, hip and hood elements stretch fabric
- DWR treated surfaces
- Mid thigh length, loser fit
- 3 way adjustable helmet compatible hood with wire peak
- GORE-TEX micro tape used to save weight and increase breathability
- 2 way watertight main zipper with storm flaps and chin guard
- Two torso core vents with access to internal pockets
- Two lower bellow pockets protected by laminated pocket flaps
- One sleeve and one chest mounted bellow pockets with watertight zippers
- internal mesh pockets plus one zippered comms pocket
- Goggle wipe on elasticated leash
- Two removeable stretch snow skirt with silicon gripper, belt loop snaps and ‘zip to’ feature
- Articulated sleeves with velcro adjustable sleeves with bellows
- Single handed cord adjustment at the bottom hem
- Jacket Weight: 700g (size M)
- GORE-TEX PRO 3-layer, 100% polyamide, micro ripstop face, ePTFE membrane, and light plain woven backer, 128 g/m², Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET:<6
- GORE-TEX PRO 3-layer, 94% polyamide, 6% elastane, 70D plain weave stretch face, ePTFE membrane, and light plain woven backer, 154 g/m², Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET:<5.5
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.