Vassi Parka Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Fully featured, waterproof and insulated snow sports parka.
- Hardwearing Primaloft™ synthetic microfibre insulation used throughout the garment
- Longer mid thigh length
- DWR treated surfaces to promote water shedding
- 3 way adjustable insulated ski helmet compatible hood with foam and wire reinforced peak
- Brush tricot lined stand alone high collar
- 2 way asymmetrical watertight main zipper
- Main zip has full storm flap and chin guard with Micro fleece inner face
- Torso core vents with access to inner pockets
- Two zippered bellowed lower jacket pockets
- One chest and one sleeve pocket, both with water resistant zippers
- One zippered and one mesh inner pocket
- Removeable, stretch internal snow skirt with adjustment, elastication and silicon grip lined lower face
- Articulated sleeves with Velcro adjustable sleeves cuffs
- Hem with single handed cord adjustment
- Jacket Weight: 1150g (size L)
- GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100% polyester, 75D plain weave face with an ePTFE membrane, 115 g/m², Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET:<6
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Sport synthetic microfibre; 100% polyester, 100 g/m² (body) and 60 g/m² (sleeves / hood), bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.