Ulta Q Pant
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Wind and water resistant Soft Shell pants with stretch throughout for maximum freedom of movement. Outstanding functionality with everyday practicality.
- WINDSTOPPER® membrane fabric provides the optimum balance of wind and water resistance together with high thermal qualities and excellent breathability
- Tricot backer offers comfort against the skin
- Integrated belt, snap waist closure and zippered fly
- Rear hanging loop
- Zippered, mesh lined hand pockets
- One zippered back pocket and one zippered thigh pocket made from stretch fabric
- Gusseted crotch, offset side and inner leg seams for chafe-free comfortable fit
- Articulated knee
- Reinforced instep made from Schoeller® Keprotec®
- Zippered leg openings with inner gussets for easy on and off
- Adjustable snap closure at hem
- WINDSTOPPER®, 85% polyester, 15% elastane, plain Soft shell, 70D 4-way stretch face fabric, ePTFE membrane and a single jersey knit backer, 230 g/m², RET:< 4.5
- Schoeller® Keprotec® 78% polyamide Cordura®, 16% Kevlar®, 6% PU, 240 g/m², bluesign®
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.