Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Wind and water resistant Soft Shell hood with stretch throughout for maximum body movement. Outstanding functionality with everyday practicality.
- WINDSTOPPER® membrane fabrics provides the optimum balance of wind and water resistance together with high thermal qualities and excellent breathability.
- Stretch throughout for maximum body movement
- Three way adjustable hood
- Double headed main zipper
- Laminated tricot lined wind flap and chin guard behind front zipper
- Offset seams in key areas to prevent bulking and chaffing
- One zippered chest pocket in stretch woven fabric
- Two mid mounted, zippered hand warmer pockets with internal mesh ventilation
- Articulated sleeves with pit zips for ventilation
- Velcro adjustable sleeve cuffs with lightweight gussets
- Single handed cord adjustment around the hem
- WINDSTOPPER® 3-layer, 100% polyester Soft Shell double knit face with an ePTFE membrane and a soft flannel backer, 220 g/m², RET:<9.6
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.