Trail Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Trail Jacket is versatile and practical, with clean and attractive lines. It breathes well yet shelters you from the wind and rain.
- Adjustable hood with wire-supported laminated peak
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket, all with laminated zippers
- VELCRO® closure adjustable cuffs
- Single-hand adjustable hem
- No shoulder or side seams to avoid chafing
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces
- Center Back Length: 78,5cm in men's size L
- Climatic™ 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton, very durable poplin cotton blend woven, 184 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron on low heat
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.