Touring Proof Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
With a design and construction that feels like a second skin, our Touring PROOF™ pant was developed with ski touring in mind. The 3L laminated stretch fabric offers superior wind- and waterproofing.
- PROOF™ 3-layer 4-way stretch fabric, optimized for comfort while providing durable, waterproof and windproof protection
- Brushed tricot-lined waist band with VELCRO® brand closure adjustment for the perfect fit
- ¾ length side zippers for great ventilation: also making it easy to get the garment on and off
- One large thigh pocket
- Laminated internal lower leg gaiters with silicone grip to keep out the elements
- Reflective prints for great visibility
- PROOF™ 3.5 layer, 85% polyamide Cordura®, 15% elastane. Lightweight yet very durable 4-way stretch woven 40D Cordura® fabric, laminated to a membrane and a soft polyester backer with an additional carbon print on the backside for heat reflection and odor control. 154 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >20 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >20 000 g/m²/24h
- Reinforcement: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% polyamide Cordura®, 14% polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, 240 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.