Touring Active Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
This jacket is designed for activity and built with ski touring specifically in mind. It combines top-quality materials with minimalistic and mobile design.
- Combines 3L Active shell and 3L GORE-TEX on high-wear areas for superb breathability and protection
- DWR-treated surface
- 3-way adjustable hood with laminated, wire supported peak
- One large outer chest pocket, one sleeve pocket and one inner mesh pocket
- Minimalistic elasticated hem and cuffs
- Reflective prints for great visibility
- Centre back length 73 cm (size M)
- GORE-TEX Active 3-layer, 100 % polyamide, 30D ripstop weave face, ePTFE membrane and a light knit backer, 113 g/m²
- Hydrostatic head: >23 000 mm, RET: > 3
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.