Tokay Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Our Tokay pant is a versatile soft shell that's made fromFlexAble™ fabric, so it's lightweight and breathable, and it repels water. Articulated knees reduce the bulk and improve mobility.
- Non-membrane FlexAble™ fabric provides the optimum balance of wind and water resistance, together with excellent breathability
- Stretchy, durable woven outer fabric with closed mesh wicking backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces to help repel water and dirt Double snap waist closure with zippered fly and belt loops
- Two secure mesh-lined hand pockets, and one secure zippered back pocket
- Articulated knees for optimized fit, mobility and low bulk
- FlexAble™, 53% polyester, 40% polyamide, 7% elastane, 4-way-stretch soft shell with durable, dull outlook face bonded to a soft, microfleece backer with subtle stripe pattern, 283 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.