Tegus Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A perfect go-to piece for almost any kind of mountain activity. This hard-wearing Tegus jacket is made from water- and wind-resistant FlexAble™ fabric. 4-way stretch lets you move with complete freedom while the fabric is also breathable and good at handling moisture. The jacket's features and fittings are easy to adjust, and the jacket's design is articulated at key points so that it follows your every move without getting in the way. Treated with a clean DWR for extra confidence and protection.
- Soft textured FlexAble™ fabric provides a great balance of wind and water resistance, together with excellent breathability
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Single-hand, two way adjustable hood with a protective collar covering the chin
- Two chest pockets for easy access
- Articulated sleeves for optimised fit
- Cord adjustment at the hem
- Elastic binding at sleeves
- Centre back length 70 cm (size M)
- FlexAble™ 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, 4-way stretch plain weave, 146 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.