Suta Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A durable, stretch WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell hooded jacket designed for snow sports and harsh mountain environments.
- Combination of grid backers and knit backers for warmth without restricting movement
- Stretch throughout for maximum freedom of movement
- Helmet compatible 3 way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Double headed main zipper with laminated tricot lined wind flap and chin guard behind front zipper
- Two large hand pockets strategically placed for use with a harness or backpack
- Double headed zippers and partial mesh pocket bags for core venting
- One chest pocket and one sleeve mounted pocket
- Removable stretch snow skirt with elasticated silicon grip
- Underarm zipper ventilation to manage body temperature during activity
- Articulated arms with underarm pitzips for ventilation
- Gusseted Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Secure chest pocket for small items
- Dropped hem with single handed adjustable elastic waist cord
- Jacket Weight: 925g (size L)
- WINDSTOPPER® 3-layer, 94% polyamide, 6% elastane, Soft Shell stretch face with 100% polyester flannel backer and an ePTFE membrane, 265g/m², RET:<6
- WINDSTOPPER® 3-layer, 94% polyamide, 6% elastane, Soft Shell face with 100% polyester Micro fleece backer and an ePTFE membrane, 299g/m², RET:<6
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.