Stratus Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A warm, lightweight jacket, constructed for ease of movement and versatility. High-performance materials like two layer GORE-TEX lend comfort and functional protection - and the jacket is insulated with QuadFusion™ semi-recycled hollow fibre, bluesign® approved for additional peace of mind. Elegant, with a sleek silhouette.
- Jacket combines GORE-TEX and insulation for great comfort
- Stand alone fleece-lined collar with adjustable and removable hood
- Front zip with placket for rain protection, smoothness and a discrete look
- Two zippered hand pockets, both covered
- One zippered inner pocket for valuables
- Velcro® brand closure adjustable cuffs
- Cord adjustable hem
- Centre back length 79.5 cm (size L)
- Treated with PFC free DWR.
- Regular fit
- GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100 % recycled polyester, 75D plain weave and an ePTFE membrane, 111 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <9
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 60 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.