Stipe Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Our Stipe jacket is comfort in its essence and is developed with free riding in mind. The stretchy and lightweight material keeps you safe from the elements while giving you the sensation of unrestricted movement.
- PROOF™ 3.5-layer, 4-way stretch fabric: optimized for comfort while providing durable, waterproof and windproof protection
- 3-way adjustable and ski helmet compatible hood with laminated peak gives excellent protection against bad weather
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces to help repel water & dirt
- Equipped with two hand pockets and one inner chest pocket for you gear, and one sleeve pocket for you ski pass
- VELCRO® adjustable sleeve endings for a snug fit to seal out cold
- Zip-off snow skirt protects you in deep snow and can be removed when not needed
- Cord-adjustable lower hem keeps the elements out and gives optional fit
- Centre back length 82 cm (size L)
- PROOF™ 3.5 layer, 85% polyamide Cordura®, 15% elastane. Lightweight yet very durable 4-way stretch woven 40D Cordura® fabric laminated to a membrane and a soft polyester backer with an additional carbon print on the backside for heat reflection and odor control. 154 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >20 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >20 000 g/m²/24h
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.