Spire Mimic Vest Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Our Mimic Vest is insulated with recycled synthetic Mimic Gold, which emulates the extraordinary warming characteristics of down but also performs excellently in wet conditions. What you get is something perfect for outdoor activity, that'll keep you as warm and comfy as your favourite down vest, but which is suitable for a much wider range of activities in all weathers. Built with light ripstop fabric. Smart design touches keep cold spots to a minimum.
- Insulated with Mimic Gold, a unique, synthetic blown-in material for great warmth and minimal moisture absorption
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant fluorocarbon free DWR-treated Pertex® shell fabric
- Plain yoke and side panels, filled with synthetic sheet: durable, with fewer cold spots
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Elastic piping at armhole and hem for comfortable fit without adding weight
- Vislon front zip
- Centre back length 77,8cm (size L)
- Pertex® Quantum, 100 % recycled polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 50 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Pertex® Quantum, 100 % recycled polyamide, 30D fibre proof, ripstop fabric, 53 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: Mimic GOLD 100 % recycled polyester, light, lofty, synthetic fibre cluster insulation with down-like feel, bluesign® approved Mimic weight: 54g (size L)
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash down-like products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.