Spire Mid Hood Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Spire Mid Hood is made of recycled polyester - a material with excellent breathability and moisture management properties. On top of this, we have added a ceramic print on the most critical areas as a reinforcement. Store your belongings in zipped pockets and cover up in the comfy hood during coming adventures.
- Ceramic print reinforcement for wind and chafing protection in critical areas
- Offset shoulder and side seams add comfort and versatility
- Mid mounted hand pockets and a chest pocket, all with a zip closure
- Thumb holes and a hood for covering up in stormy weathers
- Binding at bottom hem for a perfect fit and preventing the wind to come in
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch®, 94% recycled polyester, 6% elastane, a soft exclusive fleece backer and the robust hard ceramic treated face make this 4-way stretch fleece the perfect material for areas of more intense wear, without jeopardising the wearing comfort, 250 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch®, 93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 238 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.