Spira Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Inexpensive protective layer that doesn't skimp on performance – particularly waterproofing. The Spira jacket is a lightweight, packable shell that are good for a wide range of outdoor activities. Made from 2.5-layer recycled PROOF™ fabric for a winning blend of protection and comfort. Equipped with two zippered pockets and an elasticated hood.
- Lightweight breathable and waterproof (10/10) 2.5-layer PROOF™ fabric.
- 100% recycled PES face fabric with fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surface
- DWR treated front zip with inner placket for keeping moisture out
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Elastic hood
- Elastic waist hem
- Elastic cuffs
- PROOF™ 2.5-layer, 100 % recycled polyester, 75D plain weave, 150 g/m², white PU membrane with backside print. Hydrostatic head: >10 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >10 000 g/m²/24h, bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.