Skuta Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Designed to beat bad weather. Built to keep you comfortable and dry. Thanks to our own recycled 2-layer PROOF™ the Skuta is a waterproof, breathable shell jacket for outdoor activity – with a fluorocarbon-free DWR providing extra protection and peace of mind. Side vents and a comfortable mesh inner help keep you cool, while the fully adjustable hems and hood ensure a perfect fit and keep everything in place while you're pushing yourself to the limit.
- Made from recycled 2-layer PROOF™
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces
- Mesh lined torso to promote breathability
- Short side vents for extra comfort
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket for keeping moisture out
- Two zippered hand pockets under protective lids, and one open inner pocket
- Adjustable hood for great protection
- Cord adjustment in waist hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Centre back length 71,5cm (size M)
- PROOF™ 2-layer 100 % recycled polyester, rip-stop weave with soft face, laminated to a water-and windproof membrane, 106 g/m². Hydrostatic head: >15 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >10 000 g/m²/24h
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.