Skarn Winter Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Designed for adventure - a warm softshell with clean lines and minimalistic design. This eminently functional garment is made from robust FlexAble™ material for water and wind resistance. It's shaped and articulated to follow your every movement, and has a Schoeller® Keprotec® reinforced instep. Adapts to fit your requirements.
- Non-membrane FlexAble™ fabric provides an optimum balance of wind and water resistance together with excellent breathability and thermal resistance
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces
- Made from a warp and weft stretch double weave quality material, with a smooth inner for next to skin comfort
- Waist with integrated low-profile belt and buckle
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered thigh and back pockets
- Vislon® main pocket zippers throughout, for easy handling
- Zip fly
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch for extra freedom of movement
- Reinforced instep made from Schoeller® Keprotec®
- Single-hand adjustable gaiter
- Zipped leg for a two mode leg width, to accommodate different boots
- Rear hanging loop
- FlexAble™ 50% polyamide, 43% polyester, 7% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 275 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Reinforcement: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% polyamide Cordura®, 14% polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, 240 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.