Skarn II Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
An hooded jacket in bluesign® approved durable fabrics with perfect balance of breathability and stretch for summer mountain activities.
- Non-membrane FlexAble™ fabric provides the optimum balance of wind resistance together with excellent breathability
- Stretch throughout for maximum freedom of movement
- Reinforced shoulders and sleeves
- Three way adjustable, climbing helmet compatible hood with reinforced peak
- Two mid mounted pockets with extra durable laminated zippers and a built in ventilation system
- One laminated slanted sleeve pocket and Stretch cuffs with thumb grip
- No shoulder, side or inner sleeve seam to avoid chafing and enhance durability
- Integrated single handed draw cord in hem
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces
- FlexAble™, 90% polyamide, 10% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 182 g/m²
- FlexAble™, 90% polyamide, 10% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 205 g/m²
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.