Skarn Hybrid Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
FlexAble™ fabric gives an excellent mix of element resistance and comfort in this hybrid softshell jacket, keeping you warm and dry while remaining breathable. The fluorocarbon-free DWR adds more protection. There's space for items in the strategically-placed pockets, and the hood won't interfere with your helmet.
- Soft textured FlexAble™ fabric provides a great balance of wind and water resistance, together with excellent breathability
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Protective, climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Two mid mounted hand pockets, placed so they won't interfere with your harness or pack
- One chest pocket with easy access
- Partly elasticated bottom sleeve for comfort
- FlexAble™ 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, 4-way stretch plain weave, 143 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- FlexAble™ 90% polyamide, 10% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 207 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.