Serac Jacket Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Warmth and moisture management meet in a technical design for great comfort and versatility. This jacket is made from Polartec® Powerstretch® Pro fabrics, balancing movement, durability and warmth. The single-handed adjustment is perfect when you're in the thick of it, and the jacket stays put as you move.
- Made from a mix of a mid-weight and a light-weight Power Stretch® Pro™ fabrics
- Two chest pockets for smaller items and two large mid-mounted pockets
- Thumb holes at the stretchy cuffs to enhance fit and keep the hands warm
- Integrated single-handed hem drawcord
- No shoulder, inner sleeve or hem seams - avoiding chafing while improving durability and comfort
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™, 50% polyester, 40% polyamide, 10% elastane, stretch fleece, 250 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™, 59% polyester, 33% polyamide, 8% elastane, stretch fleece, 180 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.