Rugged II Mountain Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
The Rugged's latest iteration. An extremely durable, fully-featured hybrid trekking garment.
- Triple stitching on the main seams, double stitching on others; made in a hardwearing stretch Polyamide weave
- Reinforcement in seat and over knees with four-way stretch fabric and a waterproof membrane
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces
- Internal elastic webbing at waist, with Velcro adjustable straps
- Zip fly with button closure. Six belt loops, two in front with hook loops
- Two hand pockets, two thigh pockets with stretch bellow, one zippered back pocket
- Phone pocket inside the right thigh pocket
- Zippered ventilation at thigh
- Reinforced lower leg insteps made of durable 500D Polyamide and single-layer PU coating
- Gaiter hook and buckle adjustable leg hems
- Climatic™ 95% polyamide 5% elastane hard wearing poplin stretch woven, 268 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Water resistant reinforcement weave (non seam-sealed): 89% polyamide, 11% elastane, very durable oxford reinforcement weave with a soft polyester interlock next-to-skin backer, 293 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >20 000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >20 000 g/m²/24h
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.