Rugged Flex Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Rugged is as rugged does. These pants are designed for your tougher adventures. They're highly protective and durable, with extra stretch where you need it. The pants can be gathered in at the cuff for tougher activity. The DWR treatment used is fluorocarbon free, for extra peace of mind.
- Durable polyamide fabric with stretch and FlexAble™ panels over seat and knees for increased comfort
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered thigh pocket – all with a sleek and clean look
- Elasticated waistband for comfort and a perfect fit
- Velcro adjustable bottom leg, for less bulk when (for example) cycling or bouldering
- Form fit
- Climatic™ 95% polyamide, 5% elastane, very durable heavy poplin weft stretch woven, 268 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- FlexAble™ 90% polyamide, 10% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 207 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.