Roca Q Pant
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Highly weather resistant and breathable Windstopper® soft shell pant with taped seam technology for severe outdoor use.
- highly water-resistant due to strategically placed taped seams and minimalistic pattern cut
- laminated perforated knee and seat patches for extra durability
- stretch hip inserts for improved fit
- adjustable, integrated snow gaiter with anti-friction elastic and leg cuff with internal cord channel
- two laminated front pockets
- laminated belt loop
- detachable 25 mm suspenders
- 25 mm flat buckle offers a low profile and less bulk
- 3/4 length water-resistant zipper for ventilation and easy on and off
- smooth inside flannel for added thermal warmth
- abrasion resistant face
- reinforced instep in an extremely durable super fabric
- Weight: 580g (size 38)
- WINDSTOPPER® soft shell, 100% polyester face and backer, treated with DWR, 197g/m²
- FlexAble™, 47% polyamide, 9% elastane, 44% polyester, treated with DWR, 240 g/m²
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.