Roc GTX Jacket Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
In the iconic Roc range - this is a four-season mountain jacket made from tough 3 layer 75D GORE-TEX fabric for full protection against wind and water. It's fully adjustable to work with the rest of your gear and to provide a perfect fit – no matter how hard you push yourself, you can expect it to stay in place and do its job. It's also built for comfort and ergonomics, and the mid-mounted hand pockets put essentials and valuables within easy reach. Made with recycled materials.
- Made from 3-layer 75D GORE-TEX for full wind- and waterproofing
- Adjustable, climbing helmet-compatible hood with laminated peak
- Water resistant zippers throughout
- Two mid mounted hand pockets
- Brushed chin guard: reduces chafing
- Velcro adjustable cuff
- Articulated sleeves
- Adjustable hem
- Treated with a PFC free DWR.
- Centre back length 73 cm (size M)
- GORE-TEX 3-layer, 100 % recycled polyester, 75D plain weave face laminated to an ePTFE membrane and a solution-dyed tricot backer, 155 g/m², PFC Free DWR, bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <9
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash and reactivate your waterproof products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.