Roc Fusion Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Might these be the only mountaineering pants you'll ever need? The fabric used in their construction contains Cordura® - guaranteeing supreme durability and stretch. This, along with the sleek pockets, articulation and form-fitting design, ensures ease of movement and a perfect fit.
- Durable, soft texture FlexAble™ fabric provides a great balance of wind and water resistance together with excellent breathability
- Sleek zippered hand pockets for a clean look and reduced bulk
- One thigh pocket gives easy access to your items when you're on the move
- Elasticated waist for comfort and perfect fit
- Side ventilation zippers for enhanced air flow
- Lower leg zips with internal gussets and short gaiters help keep out the elements
- Laminated reinforced insteps for extra protection
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Form fit
- FlexAble™ 47% polyamide Cordura®, 21% polyamide, 21% polyester, 11% elastane, 4-way stretch double weave with a durable Cordura® face and heather polyester backside, 230 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.