Roc Down Hood Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
This premium, versatile hooded jacket is filled with high-quality DWR-treated down, and waterproofed so well that the filling stays dry for up to 5,000 minutes of exposure to wet conditions. As a result, it's a really warm, comfortable, light and packable garment – and one that shouldn't give you too much cause for concern when the rainclouds roll in. It's also built with recycled and fluorocarbon free materials throughout, and is bluesign® approved.
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated down for great water resistance, 800 CUIN fillpower
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant 20D Pertex® shell fabric
- Two handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket with micro zippers to reduce bulk
- Adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Elasticated sleeves and hem give a good, comfortable fit without adding weight
- Wind baffle with integrated chin guard behind front zipper
- Centre back length 77cm (size L)
- Pertex® Quantum, 100 % recycled polyamide, 20D down and fibre proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric, 36 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: Haglöfs H DOWN Gold 800 CUIN fill power superior quality 90% down/10% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR, bluesign® approved Down weight: 99 g (size L).
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For best results see our Care Instructions page for more details on how to wash your down products.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.