Roc Crevasse Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A lightweight and tough pant for serious alpine endeavors, the Roc Crevasse is made from GORE-TEX C-KNIT™ for great protection and enhanced comfort, with strategically placed reinforcement.
- Made from 40D 3-layer GORE-TEX C-KNIT™, a lightweight yet durable combination
- Brushed tricot lined waist band with VELCRO® brand closure adjustment for better fit
- Zippered thigh pocket
- ¾ length side zippers for great ventilation and easier on/off
- Adjustable leg cuffs with intergrated elastic cord and front hook
- Laminated water repellent zippers throughout
- Regular fit
- GORE-TEX 3-layer, 100 % polyamide, 40D smooth plain weave, ePTFE membrane and a soft C-KNIT™ backer, 117 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <6
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.