Ren Q Jacket
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
A versatile, stretch Soft Shell jacket in a clean design ideal for a broad range of uses.
- Stretch throughout for maximum body movement
- DWR treated surfaces
- Tricot lined collar with single handed elasticated adjustment for extra comfort and warmth
- Double headed main zipper
- Laminated tricot lined wind flap & chin guard behind front zipper
- Offset seams in key areas to prevent bulking and chafing
- Two mid mounted, zippered hand warmer pockets with internal mesh ventilation
- Articulated sleeves with inset stretch sleeve cuffs
- Inset stretch fleece sleeve cuffs
- Single handed cord adjustment around the hem
- Weight: 390g (size M)
- WINDSTOPPER® 3-layer, 100% polyester, plain weave, mechanical weft stretch with 100% polyester backer and ePTFE membrane, 122 g/m², RET:<8
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a gentle cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Use a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash regulary and add heat according to care instructions to reactivate the water repellent.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.