Rando Flex Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
These ski trousers are comfy, tough, and easy to adjust: they protect well, and fit perfectly. Non-membrane stretch FlexAble™ fabric makes for a tough and reliable garment and the mesh backer wicks sweat well and provides excellent comfort. They can be adapted for wherever you are on the mountain, while reflective hits help keep you safe.
- Made from non-membrane stretch FlexAble™ fabric: wind- and water-resistant, with good abrasion resistance and excellent breathability
- Durable woven outer face with comfortable wicking mesh backer
- Snap waist closure, zippered fly and an integrated webbing belt
- One zippered back pocket and two zippered hand pockets, both in lightweight mesh
- Zippered side ventilation and articulated knees for best comfort while touring uphill
- Elasticated snow gaiter that can be opened with buttons
- Bottom leg fits over a ski touring boot: the rear gusset then zips up for walking
- Detachable elasticated suspenders: can be adjusted
- DWR-treated surfaces help repel dirt and water
- Reflective prints for better visibility at dusk and dawn
- FlexAble™ 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, 4-way stretch durable polyamide face, airpass coating bonded to a smooth polyester eyelet backer for improved wicking, 293 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Reinforcement: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% polyamide Cordura®, 14% polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, 240 g/m², bluesign® approved.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.