Rando Flex Pant Women
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Comfortable wind blocker pants for Ski Touring: designed to work with your other equipment and fit brilliantly. Adapt them as you see fit, depending where you are on the mountain. The materials are high performance and bluesign® approved where possible, while the non-membrane stretch FlexAble™ fabric is also tough enough to suit your activity
- Made from non-membrane stretch FlexAble™ fabric: wind- and water-resistant, with good abrasion resistance and excellent breathability
- Durable woven outer face with comfortable wicking mesh backer
- Velcro adjustable waist with beltloops
- Sleek zippered hand pockets for a clean look and reduced bulk
- Zippered side ventilation with mesh backing Articulated knees for best comfort while touring uphill Elasticated snow gaiter that can be opened with buttons
- Bottom leg fits over a ski touring boot: the gusset then zips up for walking
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces to help repel water & dirt
- FlexAble™ 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 293 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- FlexAble™ 85% polyamide, 15% elastane, 4-way stretch plain weave, 146 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.