Rando Flex Pant Men
Can't find what you are looking for? Visit haglofs.com for new gear in more sizes and colours.
Durable, fully equipped Soft Shell stretch pants that are perfect for randonee.
- Non membrane stretch FlexAble™ fabrics provides the optimum balance of wind and water resistance, high abrasion resistance and excellent breathability
- Durable woven outer face with comfortable closed mesh backer
- DWR treated surfaces
- Offset side and inner leg seams for a chafe-free comfortable fit
- Snap waist closure, zippered fly and integrated webbing belt
- Removable elasticated, adjustable braces
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered rear pocket
- Thigh ventilation zippers to regulate temperature during activity
- Articulated knees for an optimized fit
- Internal lower leg gaiters with silicon grip
- Zippered leg openings for easy on and off
- Reinforced insteps
- FlexAble™, 58% polyester, 36% polyamide, 6% elastane, light yet durable 4-way stretch double weave, 302 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Reinforcement: Schoeller® Keprotec® 73% polyamide Cordura®, 14% polyurethane, 13% Kevlar, 240 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Machine wash at 40ºC on a normal cycle.
- Close zippers and other fastenings before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
Strikethrough price is the original price of this product when it was sold as new. Note it does not reflect any discounts or other changes in price that may have occurred over time.
All products are clean, fully functional and ready to head back out on the hill.
Excellent: As good as new! If repairs have been made, they are not visible and no signs of wear.
Very Good: If you have a sharp eye, you may be able to spot a repair. May be minor evidence of wear.
Good: You’ll know these products have been on an adventure! They may feature visible repairs or show signs of wear. They are still functional and ready for another round.